Expert in multiplatform application development.
A PHP certified back-end developer expert in front-end technologies capable to work from the conception of a project untill delivery.
I like to learn new techniques and technologies that help me every day to simplify my work and shorten my development efforts.
I worked in several companies that helped me gain experience in dealing with customers, identifying their immediate needs to then implement them in the duty cycle while maintaining the requirements of the product updated.
CEOPDG Solutions • Remote •
PDG Solutions founder, a software company focused on multiplatform applications development using web technologies.
At PDG Solutions we work for several clients all around the world providing our services as a self-managed team to develop, maintain and create multiplatform applications using what we know best, web technologies. Our primary tools are Laravel to craft the backend and Angular to drive the frontend. In our toolset there a custom in-house framework built to release multiplatform apps with a single code base, making use of Electron and Ionic frameworks on top.
- Global team management
- Manage multiplatform application development in all its cycles.
- Software architecture planning.
- Distributed infrastructure management.
- Multi-platform applications development using web technologies.
- Create front-end and back-end architecture for multi-device support.
- REST API architecture planning to serve multi-device applications.
- Hybrid mobile application development using AngularJS and Angular (Ionic & Electron).
- Desktop applications development using web technologies such as ElectronJS.
- Usage and integration of third-party REST APIs.
- Creation of APIs under the JWT and REST standards.
Full Stack DeveloperCastle Trust • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Work as part of a team in an Agile environment to develop and maintain the internal and external applications of the company.
- High OOP programming requirements to maintain and develop the different projects of the company.
- Support the internal application as well as external websites used by customers.
- As a financial company, I should be very efficient and carefully manipulating the data and code, developing high-quality standards.
- Involved in the new architecture to re-structure and code the main application using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
- I developed a new internal application to automate the creation of docs and pdf documents using Laravel 5.1, AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- I developed the new authentication layer as a module, which integrates SAML, OAuth and the common login form system, based on Laravel 5.1.
Senior PHP DeveloperThe Purple Agency • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Part of a 5 piece development team in charge of different projects developing complex websites with highly bespoke workflows.
- Development of ABTA financial back-end section for its customers
- Write technical and functional specifications
- Advised account managers on quotes to clients and proposing the best solutions using an array of web technologies
- Be involved with the client to understand and provide technical ideas for a potential project
- Part of the business development team in charge of the technical area
- Improve the page ranking for several web projects
- ExpressionEngine custom module development to integrate social networks feeds
- Development of an internal application to manage licenses and credentials, based on MEAN stack
- Internal web application development to manage a slide presentation through the browser (Virtual Receptionist). Based on AngularJS and Laravel 4.1.
PHP DeveloperInnovative IT • Newbury, United Kingdom •
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing and developing websites, web & mobile applications.
- Prototype apps and websites
- Build websites using WordPress
- Integrate websites and applications with Social Media using OAuth and API's
- Develop websites that have a consistent look and feel throughout all web browsers
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously on to high standards
- Develop advanced database driven websites & systems
- Identify and fix software deficiencies
- Create logos, CMS templates and business cards
- Provide technical support to end users
- Participate in meetings with clients to help on the technical side
- Create mobile apps using PhoneGap and Ionic
- REST API development for mobile apps usage
- Application development using CodeIgniter, Laravel
- Custom plugin development for the WordPress platform
Junior PHP DeveloperIGMWeb • Girona, Spain •
Develop and maintain a booking management application called Synergy Hotel built on a custom PHP framework.
- Test, validate & stress the project making use of tests (PhpUnit).
- Responsible for the cross-browser web compatibility.
- Refactor of the code to improve application performance.
Junior .NET DeveloperHotelius • Girona, Spain •
Develop & maintain a web booking hotel portal bulit on .NET ecosystem.
- VB.NET development
- Understanding and use of Visual SourceSafe
- Desktop application development using VB.NET
- Consume SOAP web services
|BSc Computer Science (Unfinished)|
Universitat de Girona, Spain (2010 - 2011)
IES Montilivi, Spain (2006 - 2008)
IES Santa Eugenia, Spain (2002 - 2005)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Development Languages / Frameworks
Multi-platform application developed on AngularJS 1.5 (components) and served to our custom framework to generate the mobile and desktop apps and a REST APIs built on Laravel 5.3 distributed on microservices.
Social media managment web application developed on a custom, old fashion MVC framework where we integrate Angular 6 and Laravel. This project under test driven development in both sides backend and frontend. We manage to integrate Angular components as widget into a server generated page.
OMx Software is a private monitoring web application built on AngularJS 1.4 which communicates with a Laravel 4 backend REST API to generate grapsh based on service data comming from the OMx application at Vodafone HQ.
A personal AngularJS project to create personal email signatures.
|PDG Solutions Company Website|
Development agency website developed on WordPress.
|Crazytraction eCommerce Website|
Electric vehicle ecommerce website build on top of WordPress and WooCommerce.
|InnovativeIT Company Website|
IT company website developed on WordPress.
|FK Insulation Company Website|
Insulation company website developed on WordPress.
|Forest View Kennels Website|
Forest View Boarding Kennels website developed on WordPress.
|Pablo Leone Developer Website|
My personal vCard/Blog website developed on WordPress.
|Debora Rojas Photographer Website|
Professional photography website developed on WordPress.
CRM web application to help manage user system migrations. Built for Vodafone as a client of InnovativeIT and based in Laravel 4, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
Recruiting mobile and web application, built for MatchIT as a client of InnovativeIT. Based in Laravel 4.1, MySQL, Ionic and AngularJS.
|Zend PHP Certification|
Passed on 2015-01-12 // Licence number ZEND026371
Passed on 2017-08-10
Passed on 2018-04-16
Native or bilingual proficiency
Full professional proficiency
Full professional proficiency
EEA (Spanish) & Argentine
years old (1986)
Available on my linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pabloleone) and by request.