Full Stack Developer
A PHP certified back-end developer with a extensive knowledge in front-end technologies capable to work from the conception of a project till delivery.
I like to learn new techniques and technologies that help me every day to simplify my work and shorten my development efforts.
I worked in several companies that helped me gain experience in dealing with customers, identifying their immediate needs, and then implement them in the duty cycle while maintaining the requirements of the product updated.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Development Languages / Frameworks
Full Stack DeveloperCastle Trust • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Part of a team, working into an Agile environment to develop and maintain internal and external applications for the company.
- High OOP programming requirements to maintain and develop.
- Support internal application as well as external websites used by customers.
- As a financial company, I should be very efficient and carefully manipulating data and code, providing a high-quality standards.
- Involved in the new architecture to re-estrucutre and code the main application using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
- Develop a new internal application for clients to automate docx and pdf document creation using Laravel 5.1, AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Develop the new Auth layer, which integrate SAML, oAuth and Login form systems, based on Laravel 5.1.
Senior PHP DeveloperThe Purple Agency • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Part of the 5 piece development team and in charge of different clients projects. Developing big websites with highly bespoke workflows and building existing experiences to help the client to build interest.
- Development of ABTA financial back-end section for clients.
- Write technical and functional specifications prior development.
- Advised account managers on quotes to clients and proposing the best solutions using an array of web technologies.
- Be involved with the client to understand and provide technical ideas for a potential project.
- Part of the business development team in charge of the technical area.
- Produced real page ranking improvements on SEO projects.
- ExpressionEngine module development to integrate social networks feed.
- Development of an internal application to manage licences and credentials, based on MEAN stack.
- Internal web application development to manage a slide presentations through the browser. Based on AngularJS and Laravel 4.1.
Senior Web DeveloperInnovative IT • Newbury, United Kingdom •
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing and developing appealing websites, applications and mobile applications.
- Prototype apps and websites.
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Integrate websites and applications with Social Media using OAuth and API's.
- Develop websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web browsers and testing usability against W3C.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard.
- Develop advanced database driven websites & systems.
- Identify and correct software deficiencies.
- Create logos, CMS templates and business cards.
- Provide technical support to end users.
- Participate in discussions with clients.
- Create mobile apps using Phonegap and Ionic.
- API development for mobile apps to integrate with.
- Building applications with CodeIgniter, Laravel and custom module development for WordPress.
PHP DeveloperIGMWeb • Girona, Spain •
Development and maintenance of booking management application called Synergy Hotel based on a custom framework.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process using PhpUnit.
- Responsible of cross browser compatibility.
- Refactor code to improve application performance.
Junior .NET web DeveloperHotelius • Girona, Spain •
Development and maintenance of hotelius.com/fr/co.uk, an hotel booking portal based on .NET environment.
- Maintain file version using Visual SourceSafe.
- Windows application development using VB.NET into WS 2003 environments.
- Development & maintenance of SOAP Web Services connected to several providers.
Computer technicianResilis • Girona, Spain •
IT Support, network management and develop small entry control applications using .NET environments.
Computer technicianIES Bruguera • Girona, Spain •
PC repair, maintenance and network management tasks.
IT company website.
Insulation company website.
Recruitment agency website.
Forest View Boarding Kennels website.
Richard Bennet pilot website.
Professional photography website.
OMx monitoring web application (private).
My personal vCard/Blog website.
Day nursery website.
An AngularJS project to create personal email signatures.
Argentinean community in London website.
A simple AngularJS project to show my open source projects hosted in BitBucket.
CRM web application to help to manage system migrations, built for Vodafone as a client of InnovativeIT. Based in Laravel 4, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
Recruiting mobile and web app, built for MatchIT as a client of InnovativeIT. Based in Laravel 4.1, MySQL, Ionic and AngularJS.
|BSc Computer Science (Unfinished)|
Universitat de Girona, Spain (2010 - 2011)
|HND Computing (Internet Technology)|
IES Montilivi, Spain (2006 - 2008)
IES Santa Eugenia, Spain (2002 - 2005)
Overall rating of 6.5
|Zend PHP Certification|
Full professional proficiency
Full professional proficiency
Argentine and Spanish
years old (1986)
Available on my linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pabloleone) and by request.