Full Stack Developer
A PHP certified back-end developer expert in front-end technologies capable to work from the conception of a project utill delivery.
I like to learn new techniques and technologies that help me every day to simplify my work and shorten my development efforts.
I worked in several companies that helped me gain experience in dealing with customers, identifying their immediate needs to then implement them in the duty cycle while maintaining the requirements of the product updated.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Development Languages / Frameworks
CEOPDG Solutions • World Wide •
I found PDG Solutions, a software company focused on multiplatform applications development using web technologies.
At PDG Solutions we work for several client all around the Globe providing our services as a self-managed team to develop, maintain and create multiplatform application using what we know best, web technologies. Our primary tools are Laravel to craft backend and Angular to drive the frontend. In our tool set there a custom in-house framework created to release multiplatform apps with a single code base, making use of ElectronJs and IonicJs on top.
Skills developed on the role:
- Global team management
- Manage multiplatform application development in all its cycles.
- Software architecture planning.
- Distributed infrastructure management.
- Multi-platform applications development with web technologies.
- Create front-end and back-end architecture for multi-device support.
- REST API architecture planning to serve multi device applications.
- Hybrid mobile application development using AngularJS and Angular.
- Desktop applications development with web technologies using ElectronJS as framework.
- Use and integration of third-party RESTful APIs.
- Creation of APIs under the JWT and REST standards.
Full Stack DeveloperCastle Trust • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Part of a team, working into an Agile environment to develop and maintain internal and external applications for the company.
- High OOP programming requirements to maintain and develop.
- Support internal application as well as external websites used by customers.
- As a financial company, I should be very efficient and carefully manipulating data and code, providing a high-quality standards.
- Involved in the new architecture to re-estrucutre and code the main application using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
- Develop a new internal application for clients to automate docx and pdf document creation using Laravel 5.1, AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Develop the new Auth layer, which integrate SAML, oAuth and Login form systems, based on Laravel 5.1.
Senior PHP DeveloperThe Purple Agency • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Part of the 5 piece development team and in charge of different clients projects. Developing big websites with highly bespoke workflows and building existing experiences to help the client to build interest.
- Development of ABTA financial back-end section for clients.
- Write technical and functional specifications prior development.
- Advised account managers on quotes to clients and proposing the best solutions using an array of web technologies.
- Be involved with the client to understand and provide technical ideas for a potential project.
- Part of the business development team in charge of the technical area.
- Produced real page ranking improvements on SEO projects.
- ExpressionEngine module development to integrate social networks feed.
- Development of an internal application to manage licences and credentials, based on MEAN stack.
- Internal web application development to manage a slide presentations through the browser. Based on AngularJS and Laravel 4.1.
PHP DeveloperInnovative IT • Newbury, United Kingdom •
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing and developing appealing websites, applications and mobile applications.
- Prototype apps and websites.
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Integrate websites and applications with Social Media using OAuth and API's.
- Develop websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web browsers and testing usability against W3C.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard.
- Develop advanced database driven websites & systems.
- Identify and correct software deficiencies.
- Create logos, CMS templates and business cards.
- Provide technical support to end users.
- Participate in discussions with clients.
- Create mobile apps using Phonegap and Ionic.
- API development for mobile apps to integrate with.
- Building applications with CodeIgniter, Laravel and custom module development for WordPress.
Junior PHP DeveloperIGMWeb • Girona, Spain •
Development and maintenance of booking management application called Synergy Hotel based on a custom framework.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process using PhpUnit.
- Responsible of cross browser compatibility.
- Refactor code to improve application performance.
Junior .NET DeveloperHotelius • Girona, Spain •
Development and maintenance of hotelius.com/fr/co.uk, an hotel booking portal based on .NET environment.
- Maintain file version using Visual SourceSafe.
- Windows application development using VB.NET into WS 2003 environments.
- Development & maintenance of SOAP Web Services connected to several providers.
Multi-platform application developed on AngularJS 1.5 (components) and served to our custom framework to generate the mobile and desktop apps and a REST APIs built on Laravel 5.3 distributed on microservices.
Social media managment web application developed on a custom, old fashion MVC framework where we integrate Angular 6 and Laravel. This project under test driven development in both sides backend and frontend. We manage to integrate Angular components as widget into a server generated page.
OMx Software is a private monitoring web application built on AngularJS 1.4 which communicates with a Laravel 4 backend REST API to generate grapsh based on service data comming from the OMx application at Vodafone HQ.
A personal AngularJS project to create personal email signatures.
|PDG Solutions Company Website|
Development agency website developed on WordPress.
|Crazytraction eCommerce Website|
Electric vehicle ecommerce website build on top of WordPress and WooCommerce.
|InnovativeIT Company Website|
IT company website developed on WordPress.
|FK Insulation Company Website|
Insulation company website developed on WordPress.
|Forest View Kennels Website|
Forest View Boarding Kennels website developed on WordPress.
|Bruno Mespulet Arquitect Website|
Bruno Mespulet arquitect website developed on WordPress.
|Debora Rojas Photographer Website|
Professional photography website developed on WordPress.
|Pablo Leone Developer Website|
My personal vCard/Blog website developed on WordPress.
CRM web application to help manage user system migrations. Built for Vodafone as a client of InnovativeIT and based in Laravel 4, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
Recruiting mobile and web application, built for MatchIT as a client of InnovativeIT. Based in Laravel 4.1, MySQL, Ionic and AngularJS.
|BSc Computer Science (Unfinished)|
Universitat de Girona, Spain (2010 - 2011)
|HND Computing (Internet Technology)|
IES Montilivi, Spain (2006 - 2008)
IES Santa Eugenia, Spain (2002 - 2005)
Passed at 2014-05-10 // Overall rating of 6.5
|Zend PHP Certification|
Passed // Licence ZEND026371
Passed at 2017-08-10
Full professional proficiency
Full professional proficiency
years old (1986)
Available on my linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pabloleone) and by request.