Full Stack Developer
A PHP certified back-end developer with a extensive knowledge in front-end technologies capable to work from the conception of a project till delivery.
I like to learn new techniques and technologies that help me every day to simplify my work and shorten my development efforts.
I worked in several companies that helped me gain experience in dealing with customers, identifying their immediate needs, and then implement them in the duty cycle while maintaining the requirements of the product updated.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Development Languages / Frameworks
CEOPDG Solutions • World Wide •
PDG Solutions is a software company built by web technologies experts. The market knowledge, our tools and processes put us in a good position to bring the best experience to our clients and these to reach the expectation of theirs.
Skills developed on the role:
- Global team coordination and management.
- Manage a team under a multiplatform app development.
- Software architecture planning and implementation process.
- Infrastructure management for a global team.
- Multi-platform applications development with web technologies.
- Create front-end and back-end architecture for multi-device support.
- REST API architecture planning to serve multi device applications.
- Hybrid mobile application development.
- Desktop applications development with web technologies using mainly ElectronJS as framework.
- Use and management of third-party RESTful APIs.
- Creation of APIs under the JWT and REST standards.
- Integration of SASS providers through APIs like Sentry, Mailtrap.io, Mailgun, etc.
Full Stack DeveloperCastle Trust • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Part of a team, working into an Agile environment to develop and maintain internal and external applications for the company.
- High OOP programming requirements to maintain and develop.
- Support internal application as well as external websites used by customers.
- As a financial company, I should be very efficient and carefully manipulating data and code, providing a high-quality standards.
- Involved in the new architecture to re-estrucutre and code the main application using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
- Develop a new internal application for clients to automate docx and pdf document creation using Laravel 5.1, AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Develop the new Auth layer, which integrate SAML, oAuth and Login form systems, based on Laravel 5.1.
Senior PHP DeveloperThe Purple Agency • Basingstoke, United Kingdom •
Part of the 5 piece development team and in charge of different clients projects. Developing big websites with highly bespoke workflows and building existing experiences to help the client to build interest.
- Development of ABTA financial back-end section for clients.
- Write technical and functional specifications prior development.
- Advised account managers on quotes to clients and proposing the best solutions using an array of web technologies.
- Be involved with the client to understand and provide technical ideas for a potential project.
- Part of the business development team in charge of the technical area.
- Produced real page ranking improvements on SEO projects.
- ExpressionEngine module development to integrate social networks feed.
- Development of an internal application to manage licences and credentials, based on MEAN stack.
- Internal web application development to manage a slide presentations through the browser. Based on AngularJS and Laravel 4.1.
PHP DeveloperInnovative IT • Newbury, United Kingdom •
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing and developing appealing websites, applications and mobile applications.
- Prototype apps and websites.
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Integrate websites and applications with Social Media using OAuth and API's.
- Develop websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web browsers and testing usability against W3C.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard.
- Develop advanced database driven websites & systems.
- Identify and correct software deficiencies.
- Create logos, CMS templates and business cards.
- Provide technical support to end users.
- Participate in discussions with clients.
- Create mobile apps using Phonegap and Ionic.
- API development for mobile apps to integrate with.
- Building applications with CodeIgniter, Laravel and custom module development for WordPress.
Junior PHP DeveloperIGMWeb • Girona, Spain •
Development and maintenance of booking management application called Synergy Hotel based on a custom framework.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process using PhpUnit.
- Responsible of cross browser compatibility.
- Refactor code to improve application performance.
Junior .NET DeveloperHotelius • Girona, Spain •
Development and maintenance of hotelius.com/fr/co.uk, an hotel booking portal based on .NET environment.
- Maintain file version using Visual SourceSafe.
- Windows application development using VB.NET into WS 2003 environments.
- Development & maintenance of SOAP Web Services connected to several providers.
IT company website.
Insulation company website.
Recruitment agency website.
Forest View Boarding Kennels website.
Bruno Mespulet arquitect website.
Professional photography website.
OMx monitoring web application (private).
My personal vCard/Blog website.
Day nursery website.
An AngularJS project to create personal email signatures.
Development agency website using a custom static site generator (jigsaw).
Electric vehicle ecommerce build on top of WordPress and WooCommerce.
Spanish telecommunications company website.
Social media managment tool.
|OMx Insight App|
Multi-platform application using Ionic and Electron to generate the mobile and desktop apps plus a REST API built on Laravel 5.3.
CRM web application to help to manage system migrations, built for Vodafone as a client of InnovativeIT. Based in Laravel 4, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
Recruiting mobile and web app, built for MatchIT as a client of InnovativeIT. Based in Laravel 4.1, MySQL, Ionic and AngularJS.
|BSc Computer Science (Unfinished)|
Universitat de Girona, Spain (2010 - 2011)
|HND Computing (Internet Technology)|
IES Montilivi, Spain (2006 - 2008)
IES Santa Eugenia, Spain (2002 - 2005)
Overall rating of 6.5
|Zend PHP Certification|
Taken at 2017-08-10
Full professional proficiency
Full professional proficiency
Spanish & Argentine
years old (1986)
Available on my linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pabloleone) and by request.